Sparkle Addicts

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Fun Photoshoot of me and the hubby

My husband and I had a fun photoshoot done recently. I thought I would share the photos with you. :-)

The shoot was done in Boulder, CO at Chautauqua park.  This is one of our favourite hiking and picnic locations. It's so gorgeous and has many awesome trails. I was wearing heels and had to hike just a short distance in them. Hee hee!

Photographer is Jim Vance of Vancelvanian Designs: http://vancelvania.com/

PLEASE go like his facebook page!  Vancelvanian Designs


TONS more photos after the jump. I don't feel like going through them all and narrowing them down, so you'll just have to deal with that. :-)

 "yeah!"


Heh heh! His ears!

 Hey big boy, is that a cell phone in your pocket? :-P



 Probably the best pic of me smiling ever!






 Rawr!




I eat you!





 Godzilla!









Um...no idea what this is about!



Oh no! He's got me!



I hope you enjoyed these. If anyone is curious, I'm wearing Morgana Cryptoria Makeup and I made the necklace.

~BLIX

23 comments:

  1. loll @ your comment about his ears!
    i'd kill to have ur butt seriously!
    tell us your work out routine??:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scenery and so many great pics! I think I like RAWR! the best, with the very last one a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos and I love that scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, you look so adorable! :D I love the rawr pic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed these pics! LOvely ones when you are with your eyes closed and the funny ones are just great! You guys make a great couple ;-) Have a blessed marriage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifuls pics, and I love your SHOES!!!!!
    An fan from France :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww you both look lovely :) Your surroundings are gorgeous! I love the 'he's got me' picture :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics!! Some made me laugh, some made me think "awww, how adorable" and all show that you care deeply for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look wonderful together :) Great photos! And you've got an amazing smile.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My fav is the one of you two looking down and laughing.... so causal and sweet ... You looked fantastic BTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the happiness that's so apparent between you two! Thanks for sharing and you look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful photos! And I luuuurve your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, these are so sweet! They turned out excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw. (: Hopefully me and my boyfriend will do stuff like that one day.
    Excuse me while I steal your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the smiley pic of you, you look like Gwen Stefani!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwh so cute ^____^ *steals you both*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww these pics are so amazing, such a cute couple ♥

    Jonna xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww these photos are so SWEET! I just LOVE ROMANCE! YAY!

    ReplyDelete